Welcome back to Cholmondeley Castle Gardens
From 1st July the gardens are available for Cholmondeley Members and from 8th July we welcome the general public with a series of special measures for everyone's safety and an enjoyable visit to one of Britain's finest gardens.
We are now selling Cholmondeley Members Tickets and Day Tickets.
Becoming a Cholmondeley Member allows access to the Gardens on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays (certain event days excluded) and also includes invitations to Members Only events and Head Gardener tours. You can visit the Gardens as frequently as you would like and the cost is £30 per adult.
We are now accepting Historic Houses cards for free entry, you do not need to pre-book
We want you to stay safe and enjoy your visit by -
- Operating a cashless system. Entry tickets must be purchased in advance
Please print out your email confirmation and place in your windowscreen, if you become a Cholmondeley Member a Members card will be posted out to you.
- Choose an arrival time (10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm onwards - this only applies to day tickets and not Cholmondeley Members Tickets).
- Parking with at least 3m distance.
- For the time being the Tea Rooms, Chapel and Play Areas will be closed and the picnic benches have been removed
- Using mobile toilet facilities positioned in the car park and reguarly cleaned in acccordance with Government guidelines.
- A one-way system is in place around the entry/exit points, the Folly Garden and lakeside walk
- Please follow the national social distancing guidelines